Every month it comes… the day your favorite fitness magazine comes out, and you get a fresh burst of motivation and some great new ideas on exercises to improve your fitness level and maybe even some great recipes for nutritious food that won’t pack on the pounds.
It doesn’t have to be like that, though – you can use some things you learned in elementary school or (if you’re a techy type) a computer program – like a slideshow – to make sure the tips from that magazine help you keep your motivation level up.
Tips for Gaining Motivation From a Fitness Magazine
Make a Fitness Motivation Poster
- Cut out pictures of the models doing exercises you want to try.
- Glue or tape those pictures near the edges of the poster board.
- Then, cut out tips you want to try and attach them in the center of the poster board.
- If you don’t want to keep the entire magazine after cutting out your favorite motivational parts, make sure to cut out any articles that inspire you and recipes you want to try before recycling the remaining part of the magazine.
- Make your motivational poster as eye-catching as possible by adding some glitter glue around the photos, or use poster paint or even a permanent marker in your favorite color.
- Add new images and tips to the poster any time you want – and if you find some things don’t inspire you for very long – just attach new ones on top of them.
Make a Motivational Slideshow
Making a slideshow is a great option for people who prefer digital magazines or for people who don’t want to cut up a magazine.
- You can use PowerPoint or any slideshow program you like using to do this.
- Just like making a poster, choose images of exercises and things that inspire you from the magazine.
- Copy and paste them into your slideshow, then set it to run like wallpaper on your computer or device.
These two methods put the things that inspire you to be more fit and healthy in front of you on a daily basis, so your favorite fitn